Strength Through Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strength Through Unity

https://gdlmercs.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Mechwarrior Online

No Guts No Galaxy

MechSpecs

Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is elrihar

Our users have posted a total of 1666 messages in 178 subjects

GDL House Affiliation?

Go down 
+5
GDLRenoBlade
Zekester81
soulfire
Stormblast
Prosperity Park
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prosperity Park

Prosperity Park

GDL House Affiliation? Empty
PostSubject: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:33 pm

I believe canon dictates the Grey Death Legion is under Steiner employment at this time (3049). Should we take this into consideration when contracts begin to open up this summer? I am certainly not opposed to the idea, as long as we don't have to take orders from Lyran commanders.
Back to top Go down
Stormblast

Stormblast

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Definitely. Won't sticking with one house confer benefits? Might as well do it right and go Steiner. Plus, we won't have to murder the Daviots for a while.
Back to top Go down
soulfire

soulfire

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Only thing is who will be house steiner. I'm betting that the devs control the houses. On of those things they havent told the public yet
Back to top Go down
Zekester81

Zekester81

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

I had not thought about that Soulfire, but I bet they will control them! Glad I did not sign onto a House then! I do however think that we should stick with house Shtiner, lol, and follow the cannon. Unless we should happen to no longer like house Stiener for some reason.

Edit: You know I just posted this but though of something right after. We should follow cannon up to a point. This is a game, some of this stuff is in the future, so it hasn't happened yet. We don't want to follow it too closely or we already know the outcome of a lot of things to come yet and then whats the point of playing. So I say cannon to start and then see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zekester81
GDLRenoBlade

GDLRenoBlade

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 am

Yup. if we redo all the fedcom civil war, im not gonna stick with katherine as in the lore.
BUT it is not said that this will also happen to the game. who knows if the devs want to play Katherine and Victor, or if they just do Archon Paul living happily as a Fedcom Steiner Smile
Back to top Go down
GDL_Deffias

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm

I say we K I L L everyone... Enemies are easier to deal with if they are dead imo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GDLRenoBlade

GDLRenoBlade

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 am

GDL_Deffias wrote:
I say we K I L L everyone... Enemies are easier to deal with if they are dead imo Twisted Evil
how do you need to "deal with them" if they are already dead? Razz
Back to top Go down
GDL_Deffias

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 pm

I haven't exactly thought that through.... BUT IT'LL BE EASIER NONE THE LESS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDL_that1fail

GDL_that1fail

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:38 am

Don't really care which house we go with. As long as we get credits, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Mason Grimm

Mason Grimm

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:38 am

House Steiner works for me.

GRC was gonna go with them anyways.
Back to top Go down
CmdrSpider

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Starting with Stiener and letting our own judgement leads us is exactly what GDL did. As was mentioned picking our own course is what will make the game fun for us. Hopefully everything isn't predestined otherwise a lot of players will be jumping to specific units and places in time just to try an reap the benefit. Now where would be the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDL House Affiliation?   GDL House Affiliation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDL House Affiliation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strength Through Unity :: Pilot's Lounge & Bar-
Jump to: