Strength Through Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strength Through Unity

https://gdlmercs.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Mechwarrior Online

No Guts No Galaxy

MechSpecs

Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is elrihar

Our users have posted a total of 1666 messages in 178 subjects

Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!

Go down 
+6
GDLRenoBlade
MasterDHawk
Zekester81
Sarah_D
xMORGANAx
[DHB] Havoc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[DHB] Havoc
Admin
Admin
[DHB] Havoc

Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! Empty
PostSubject: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:43 am

Greetings all! <S>

Az and I have set up a tentative scrimmage match for the Legion and the 1st Black Burn's Raiders for Saturday, 05/19/12 at approximately 07:30 P.M. Eastern time zone. There will be a follow up Scrimmage on the next day, Sunday, earlier in the day for those who cannot attend due to time zone difference. The second scrimmage will be at 04:00 P.M. Eastern time zone.

Ideally we will be doing a FULL 12 man Company vs. Company scrimmage on their server against them in Mechwarrior 4: Mercs, with no respawn & advanced radar, using a specific predetermined list of 'mechs and variants. Specifically, the 'mechs that are confirmed to be in MWO and their tech-level 1 variants.

The Atlas, Awesome, Catapult, Dragon, Hunchback, Centurion, Raven, Jenner, Cicada, and Commando.

We have already shared the TRO pack that both sides will be using and will be disseminating that pack amongst our units over the coming week. The variants that will be used in the scrimmage will all have the following in their name: (SC1). This is short for Scrimmage 'Mech, tech level 1.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them here, and also please post your availability if you think you'll be able to make it. I'd like to bring at least a full company of pilots to the scrim (if not more!) if we can muster up.

If there are more than 12 pilots, we'll play multiple matches to make sure at least everyone who comes in to play can get at least one full match in.

See you all soon! Take care everyone, catch y'all dirtside.

<S>

-Havoc

Last edited by [DHB] Havoc on Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xMORGANAx
Web Dev
Web Dev
xMORGANAx

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:13 am

Crying or Very sad Sadly, that is the one night of the week that I cannot make it in. It will also be too late to include any of our Euro Battalions. Hope you all have a great game, and hopefully I can participate in the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sarah_D

Sarah_D

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

I won't be able to make it either, as I work that night, and won't get back home until around 930pm CST. If the game is still going on when I get home though, I am hopping into my Atlas and joining in!

I have the scrimmage mechs uploaded to my Google Drive account (running out of space in my SkyDrive).

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4hTCepZ5Bn3Y2xYU0N0dkVkZDg

Click the box next to the file name, then click on the option 'More" and in the pop-up list, choose 'Download'. It will then download the zip file that you can unzip and install in your MW4 Variants folder.
Back to top Go down
Zekester81

Zekester81

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Roger, have the mechs, thank you Sarah. I am unsure at this time if I have anything going on Thursday. Put me in as an alternate at this point and I will verify my availability by Tuesday or Wednesday in an edit here.

I will be there tonight.

Last edited by Zekester81 on Thu May 10, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zekester81
MasterDHawk

MasterDHawk

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:57 pm

guys im wating on RL issues (getting a new router) but probably you can count on me and malagoth being there, its late night here but on friday we dont have anything to do in the morning.
Back to top Go down
GDLRenoBlade

GDLRenoBlade

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:58 pm

probl. too late for me. would be around 4am in the morning Sad
Back to top Go down
FinnMcKool

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Im gonna try to get it working again , Ill look for ya on TS.
Back to top Go down
[CSJ] Death Lanner

PostSubject: looking to establish open contract with GDL   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:02 pm

greetings my name is death lanner of clan smoke jaguar im here to start negotiations for retaining [GDL]s skills and capabilitys in days to come on behalf of [CSJ]

each contract would ofcourse be on a term to term consideration and you would reserve the right to accept or reject any perposal as they see fit

look forward to hearing back from you soon
Back to top Go down
DHB_Wolfpack

DHB_Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:18 pm

[CSJ] Death Lanner wrote:
greetings my name is death lanner of clan smoke jaguar im here to start negotiations for retaining [GDL]s skills and capabilitys in days to come on behalf of [CSJ]

each contract would ofcourse be on a term to term consideration and you would reserve the right to accept or reject any perposal as they see fit

look forward to hearing back from you soon

Welcome

We did see you in TS eariler and I must apologize. We had not seen your post since it was at the end of another thread and not in a seperate thread. By the time we saw the post you were alredy gone. We will direct our unit commander Havoc to your request and he will contact you to begin negotiations.

Back to top Go down
[DHB] Havoc
Admin
Admin
[DHB] Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

I've updated the first post of this thread to show the revised scrimmage time and date vs. 1st Blackburn's Raiders.

See y'all soon!

<S>

-Havoc
Back to top Go down
GDLRenoBlade

GDLRenoBlade

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:57 am

I wont be there on sunday either, as im flying to berlin for a training week on sunday Sad
Back to top Go down
Stormblast

Stormblast

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:11 am

Still no luck in connecting to the games, looks like I'll have to sit this one out as well...
Back to top Go down
FinnMcKool

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

Ill try / think Ill be there.

one thing is the TRO mechs dont seem to have any NARC systems ,
MWO seems to have it at launch , could we make a variant on our
own to use in these scrimmage games?

we could just take a TRO mech and add it in the lab , provided we
dont mess with them otherwise.
Back to top Go down
[DHB] Havoc
Admin
Admin
[DHB] Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

To our good friends in the 1st Blackburn's Raiders Mercenaries, <S>!

A FANTASTIC time was had by all and we GREATLY appreciate y'all turning out for some 8 on 8 action.

The 1stBBR took the first match fairly handily, suffering only three 'mechs destroyed in the dry heat of the dustbowl.

However, the DHB was not disheartened and, the second match was a (narrowly!) won victory for the Brigade, with a sole 'mech surviving the encounter on Greenpaths.

The last match was the tiebreaker, in the Big City. Both sides squaring off for a knock-down-drag-out fight. When the dust settled, a lone 'mech was left standing once more, oddly enough the exact same 'mech from the previous match (same pilot and everything!), on the side of DHB, clenching the win!

To all the Brigadiers who played an participated: Excellent work! Way to stay focused and ready for the next wave.

We're going to keep working on improving and getting sharper and better for the next round of scrimmages on the horizon.

Once more, a hearty THANK YOU to your 1stBBR brethren! Y'all put up one helluva fight tonight and we appreciate you giving us such awesome competition!

<S> 1st BBR

Catch y'all soon, and look forwards to seeing you dirtside in the near future.

Till then,

-Havoc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!   Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Vs. 1st BlackBurn's Raiders!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strength Through Unity :: Allies, Scrims & Contracts-
Jump to: